Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Allow Me to Introduce Myself...


Call me V.

I am a recovering Midwestern girl who followed her dream to move away and start a new life full of adventures, success, disappointments and recovery.  That’s the premise of where I have come from and where I am now.  If there is one thing that I have learned, it is that there are no guarantees, only hope. 


I am not sure anymore who said it, probably a great many people, but someone wisely once said:

“Write what you know.”

I have a great many plans for this blog, and hope you follow along and take this journey with me.  My intentions for it are so grand and far-reaching that if I get even a step closer to "there" from the "here" where I stand, I will be satisfied.

I do not promise fuzzy and warm thoughts.  A mix of fiction and non-fiction, photos of my daily runs and evenings out, and perhaps a recipe or two will appear here.  I will mainly include my essays and observances of this new life that I am working my way through and the notions that pop into my silly little head sometimes.  I will take you along with me on my travels, through my fears, and up high into my dreams.

Come along, come along with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment